Welcome to Light Photography's blog site

Light is the most important component for taking a photograph. If there is no Light, there can be no photo, no record of a memory, a kiss, a laugh, a tear, a fist....I hope this blog and my photos will bring some LIGHT into your lives, as it has been a beacon in mine!--Leslie Berner




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Horses




























































A friend of mine and her husband stay on a beautiful plot just outside Johannesburg. They have so many horses, when I asked her how many they have, she thought for a while, and said, 'lots!'.

She has a favourite horse, Polo. It is amazing how she could point out and recognise each horse. They all looked the same to me! I suppose if you have a passion and a love for something, everything you do relating to it comes naturally!

I also had some interesting encounters with flies and dung pats!heehee! All worth it the end, got some really creative pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment