Welcome to Light Photography's blog site

Light is the most important component for taking a photograph. If there is no Light, there can be no photo, no record of a memory, a kiss, a laugh, a tear, a fist....I hope this blog and my photos will bring some LIGHT into your lives, as it has been a beacon in mine!--Leslie Berner




Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ruan and Estelle

These two beautiful people are such a massive part in my life! The beautiful lady is my sister and the handsom dude, is my future brother in law! They are getting married in a week, 26 Nov 2010. Estelle is such a blessing in my life, she is so spontaneous, strong, vibrant and colourful! I am so happy she has found such an amazing man to spend the rest of her life with! Ruan en Stellie, baie geluk!Ek is so lief vir julle, en so bly vir julle! Mag julle net vreuge en liefde ken al die dae van julle lewe!










No comments:

Post a Comment